Looking for a decent sport bike with an affordable price? There’s no better choice than TVS Apache RTR 160. It’s quite popular these days due to a number of factors. The bike is designed with present-day needs in mind, and therefore knows exactly how to accommodate the riding needs in an efficient way.
If you are a kind of person wanting to move quickly through heavy traffic, this is the right bike you might be looking for. Below are some key features of this great bike you may want to look at;
- Incredible LED Tail Lamps
- A Perfectly-Sculpted Seat Improves the Riding Comfort
- Remora Tires Stick to The Road with Superb Remora Fish Like Grip
- High-end Digital Display, Latest Nocturnal Blue Backlit Display
- MIG Mono-tube Inverted Gas, Filled Five-Step Adjustable Shocks Offer Unrelenting Strength
- 270mm Roto Petal Disc Brakes
- Heavy, Powerful Engine Offering Ultimate Riding Experience
When it comes to TVS Apache RTR 160 Mileage and TVS Apache RTR 160 Price, the bike is backed by a powerful four-stroke air cooled single cynlinder 159.7cc engine capable of producing 15.2bhp @8500 rpm and maximum torque of around 13.1Nm @ 4000 rpm. The stopping power comes from 270 roto petal disc brakes in front & 130mm drum at rear.
Overall, the bike is a great option from all angles and worth the money. If you’re on a tight budget and want to buy a mid-range sport bike, look no further than TVS Apache RTR 160.
Have something to say about TVS Apache RTR 160? Please feel free to let us know your valuable feedbacks using the comment box below.